Scenes from the Book Blogger Convention...

Saturday, May 29, 2010

which was so well run, so informative, and so rippled through with companionable energy:

The Javitz Convention Center.  Yours truly flanked by the gorgeous Natasha (Maw Books Blog) and the stunning Nicole (Linus's Blanket).  The faithful attendees, of the very last BEA week day, after the very last session, as seen from the very last seat of the Author/Blogger Relationship panel discussion.  Yours truly with the one and only Lenore.  Yours truly with the always-kind Melissa of The Betty and Boo Chronicles.  And never last and never least:  The fabulous Amy of My Friend Amy (in person!) as well as the very dear and intelligent Wendy of Caribousmom

8 comments:

Melissa said...

So glad I had a chance to see you again yesterday (along with the others)! A wonderful panel discussion and a great day all around.

(I'm especially happy that the photos turned out. Such pressure borrowing your camera for these! :)

Julie P. said...

Looks like you had so much fun! I'm so sorry I missed you!

Wendy said...

Aw, you are too kind!! It was wonderful to finally meet you in person after being a long and faithful reader of your blog...and can't wait to read your latest book :)

Rebecca Herman said...

I had a ticket for this and then woke up feeling soooo sick on Thursday. I am so disappointed I missed it, looks like it was great!

bermudaonion said...

I am so so sorry we missed connecting at the reception. We will have to figure out a way to meet one of these days!

Beth F said...

I don't know how we missed our photo op! So wonderful to meet you in person and to have a few moments to talk with you.

Michelle said...

Beth, thank you so much for joining us and being such a positive source of energy! I enjoyed hearing your thoughts.

Lenore Appelhans said...

Oh yay! Will borrow this fab picture of us :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP