When the review teaches

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Thoughtful reviews teach a writer, and I learn, always, from those who have sat with a story and wondered about its shape or proclivity.  Write Meg's review of Dangerous Neighbors is one such instance.  I loved reading and learning from what she had to say.  Meg is not the first reader hoping to hear more about William and his travels, and as I wrote to Meg yesterday after discovering her review, I am grateful that she suggests the possibility, for William does live boldly in my imagination.  I hope, someday, to have a chance to write his story.

1 comments:

Maya Ganesan said...

I absolutely love historical fiction, and I adore your work (and the review was fantastic), so Dangerous Neighbors is definitely at the very very top of my to-read list. I will be getting my copy on August 24! :)

Congratulations once again, and I wish you much much much more success with DN.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP