A Photo Tour of Egmont USA

Thursday, January 20, 2011





I made my way up from a client meeting on Wall Street to Park Avenue yesterday, where the always-wonderful Egmont USA troupe welcomed me in, bling and all.  You throw your arms around these people when you see them.  You talk travels, sun, book jackets, dreams, classes taught and classes taken, Mickey Mouse, impersonations, architecture, radical movie flops, the delicate matter of the comma.  You go home feeling warmed, alive, like books still matter, after all.  That's Lawsy and me, in the final picture, aligning our bedazzling silver trim.

6 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I love the peek inside Egmont! Thanks!

Melissa Sarno said...

Oh, what fun! Very bedazzling indeed...

Anonymous said...

How wonderful. :)

Kelly H-Y said...

They sound so wonderful to work with!

Priya said...

Looks like such a cozy place. :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP