Meet me at the BEA

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

All right, so:  This isn't really Book Expo America.  But I like the photograph, so I place it here, and while I'm at it, I invite you to join me at the real and actual BEA, Javits Center, New York City, on Wednesday, May 25th, where I'm privileged to be appearing at two events: 

YOU ARE MY ONLY Book Signing:  10 AM (author autographing area)
AUTHOR TEA:  3 PM

Perhaps our paths will cross?  I can't promise you a Googer's Cake or Thing.  But I can promise you conversation, and maybe the Famous Elizabeth Law will walk by and sing a tune in your direction, or maybe Egmont USA's Katie Halata or Greg Ferguson or Mary Albi or Doug Pocock or Rob Guzman will lay down some ink for you.  Or maybe Nico Medina will at last wear a costume on my behalf. 

A girl can dream.

Big thanks to Florinda.  She knows what for.

14 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I will be at BEA and I am determined to meet you in person this year after just missing you last year.

Beth Kephart said...

It's a date!! And look at how much time I have between things. :)

Q said...

Some day I will go to BEA. And I will bring a HUGE handbag.

Becca said...

Oh to be there...sigh.
Someday, I hope.

Beth Kephart said...

Someday, Q, you will be on my team for real, and someday, Becca. Someday.

Unknown said...

Wish I could be there!!!

patti.mallett_pp said...

Have a wonderful time, Beth! It sounds amazing! Lucky, lucky folks who will be there and get to meet you! (Love the photo, too.)

Florinda said...

I am SO glad the rumors were true, and I don't intend to miss meeting you! (Can I bring a couple of your other books and ask you to sign them too?)

Liviania said...

I wish I could be there.

Eric said...

oh well, that the day I won't be at BEA.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time! (Wonderful photo)

Melissa Sarno said...

I will be there and I hope to see you! What's an author tea? I want tea.

Anna Lefler said...

Yay - I'm so glad you will be there and shining in person!

Wish I could be there to cheer for you in person, but I have to work lunch rush at Googer's, dangit.

I'll be there in spirit - have a fabulous time!!

XO

A.

Beth F said...

You know I'll be looking for you!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP