Meet me at the BEA (2)

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Thanks to the urging of my friend A.L. and the talents of my husband, W.R., I will now have these bookmarks to hand out during my Wednesday, May 25, 10 AM signing at the BEA.

I can't guarantee that my hair won't be wild (though I can promise that it won't be as wild as a certain dancing pro on a certain dancing show last evening). I can't guarantee that I won't, as in years past, be standing there in the autographing arena beside Jodi Picoult (guess whose line was longer? guess who managed through it?). But I can tell you that I'll be there, with galleys of You Are My Only (Egmont USA), and this fancy-schmancy bookmark.

Thanks to those of you who have written to say you've scheduled this signing in.  I can't wait to see you.

11 comments:

Julie P. said...

I'll plan to be there! :)

Caroline Starr Rose said...

I'm feeling blue about missing all this. With my book bumped back to January, my original plan to attend with the Class of 2k11 has been set aside.

Maybe next year?

Enjoy!

Anna Lefler said...

YES! That bookmark is PERFECT. Love it.

Man, I wish I could be there to wear your sandwich board for you.

Go, Beth!

XO

A.

bermudaonion said...

I can't wait to finally meet you in person!

Becca said...

I would stand in YOUR line over anyone else's :)

Maybe next year...

Becca said...

Forgot to say how much I love the bookmark!!

Beth Kephart said...

I will be there. Ready. And Becca, I'll stand there for an entire year, if I think that you'll walk by.

Melissa Sarno said...

Yay, yay! See you there! Piccoult Schmicoult.

Karen Mahoney said...

I wish I was going!

But... *smiles* I WILL be going to BEA next year. Beth, I hope you'll be there in 2012.

Hugs,
Karen
x

Wendy said...

Oh, I so wish I could be standing in your line :) I'll miss you this year, Beth. And I LOVE the bookmark!!! Very cool :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP