Today

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

was a day of health, a day of energy.  I took a walk and bought friends gifts.  I hugged dear Heather, whose baby boy is coming soon.  I cleaned windows, straightened neglected places, dusted windowsills, read old magazines, finished reading one book, started another, did some client work, made up my own chicken cacciatore recipe, and danced a little when the meal worked out just fine. I received a kind review for Small Damages from School Library Journal.  I had the pleasure of sharing the news with Philomel's Tamra Tuller and Jessica Shoffel. It means a lot to have people like that with whom to share such news.

There was a breeze. 

My boy was happy.

6 comments:

Becca said...

The last sentence says it all :)

patti.mallett_pp said...

This post is a beautiful poem that left me smiling.

Elizabeth Mosier said...

YAY for positive reviews! And for dancing over chicken cacciatore! And for this blessed breezy weather!

Missy K said...

What a lovely day!

Serena said...

Wonderful day of positive vibes. Great! I'm glad you had time to just be

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!!!!! I especially like the part about health and energy though it's all good!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP