Please Vote: Small Damages named to Best Young Adult in Armchair BEA List!

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

This is sort of amazing to me (sort of! who am I kidding?) but Small Damages has just been named to the Armchair BEA Central Best of 2012 list, along with The Fault in our Stars and Defiance. I'm pretty darned sure this is the first time my book has ever been mentioned in the same breath as the work of John Green or CJ Redwine, and, well, yes, of course I'm the gonzo underdog here, but...> It would be so cool if you voted. It just would be so cool.

You can vote for this category and many others here. Voting ends May 13. 

I am so, well, grateful! Truly grateful. Is there another word?

3 comments:

Maya Ganesan said...

You're an underdog? Not when you have us. :) Looks like you're winning!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and done!

Joanne R. Fritz said...

I voted! And it looks like you're still ahead at this point. Yay!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP