Love, Flow, Handling: all available for free thanks to WHYY's "Articulate." Enter like this.

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

My friends, the hour is soon. The chance to see if Beth is smarter than she ever manages to look on "Articulate," that glorious WHYY art show that Beth (still speaking of herself in the third person here) can hardly believe she'll soon be on.

(All thanks to Gary Kramer, by the way, for forging the bridge.)

As part of that program, three of my books will be offered to lucky giveaway winners on three separate social media platforms:

Love on Facebook
Flow on Twitter
Handling the Truth on Instagram
 

Look for them and enter in, if having a free signed copy of one of these books is on your wish list.

Speaking of wishes: Wish me lots of luck. By which I mean: Wish me luck in surviving the panic that is slowly creeping in.

Show times on Philadelphia's WHYY:

Thursday, February 25, 2015, 10:30 PM
Sunday, February 28, 2015, 1:00 PM

Finally, can I just say, again and forever, how nice the entire "Articulate" staff is? And what fun it is to spend an hour talking to Jim Cotter. Even when you do just blow in from a storm. Sit down. And start speaking. Looking up minutes later to ask, Wait. Are those cameras actually on?

1 comments:

Kelly H-Y said...

I'm sure you did an AMAZING job!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP