Not Your Mother's Bookclub HOUSE Interview

Tuesday, May 27, 2008


So. I met her in Oakland at a dinner. She made me laugh. She told quasi-believable stories about family traditions, rattled off book after book that I just had to read, forgave lapses in my literary education, walked with me down a forsaken street while I confessed to books I've loved, books that, well, I haven't much adored (and worse).

She was Jenn. She was (I thought of her as) It. She was Not Your Mother's Bookclub, and I was just so glad to meet her in person. She said she'd interview me someday. Maybe. Said maybe she'd interview me someday. A few days ago, she removed the maybe from the equation.

She's easy to find. Indeed, most already know her (and for very good reason).

http://community.livejournal.com/notyourmothers/86468.html

Thank you, Jenn. You are terrific.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP