A Ghosts review

Monday, August 17, 2009

The white cat has not been seen since its one long hour near my side. Was she a ghost, I wonder? A spirit? I looked for her earlier on this wickedly hot day while I snapped the weeds from the garden, tamed the trumpet vine. She was nowhere. Not even the float of fur, or the one blue eye.

When I returned to my desk, there was a sweet note from Lauren of Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf, who has lately spent some time with my ghosts. Her gracious review of Nothing but Ghosts is here. Lauren, it's been a heck of a few days over here. I thank you so much for your kindness.

1 comments:

Sherry said...

Isn't it nice to have on-line kindnesses appear when the "in person" visits are quiet? I'm happy to know that others keep finding the goodness of NBG.

Have a good week!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP