Christmas in November: Two Nothing but Ghosts Reviews, an Interview, and a Contest

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

So here I am, scrubbing bathrooms, dusting shelves, sweeping floors, arranging flowers, buying the ingredients for butternut squash soup, citrus salad, cranberry sauce, my mother's brownies, and thinking: Oh, Thanksgiving. Soon my son will be home.

But friends out there have conspired to make this an even greater holiday (Christmas in November) by yielding space and time to Nothing but Ghosts. Sara of the very sophisticated YA book site, The Hiding Spot, has adorned Ghosts with beautiful commentary, asked me some great questions, and posted a Ghosts giveaway contest. I hope you will spend some time on her site (and I hope Sara will always know how grateful I am, especially since she had to persevere through some rather nasty e-mail problems on my end).

Meanwhile, over at Savvy Verse & Wit, Serena has given Ghosts the deeply thoughtful eye of someone whose book review and interview list reveals a reader who is committed to doing justice by fine books.

I am thankful.

3 comments:

Serena said...

Thanks for the link. I hope I win a copy of your book to add to my shelves.

bermudaonion said...

Our son got home Saturday. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Enjoy your son!

Priya said...

Great interview responses! I didn't realize that Sammy was so important in NBG. And Dangerous Neighbors sounds exciting!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP