Fox Cities Book Festival

Monday, December 21, 2009

A few months ago, my agent forwarded a note that launched a series of conversations that ultimately resulted in (I know, this is starting to sound a bit like an office memo) what I can today announce is my participation in the 2010 Fox Cities (Wisconsin) Book Festival, to be held during April 11 - 18, and featuring (since I am now writing a preposterously long sentence, why not extend it?) Mary Karr, David Wroblewski, Kim Edwards, Chris Crutcher, Ted Kooser, Jane Hamilton, and others. I'll be touring through Wisconsin for those days, speaking at various schools and libraries, conducting workshops, and eating (I hope) cheese, because anyone who knows me knows that I love cheese (and also apples and chocolate and really fine bread).

In any case, I'm really looking forward to it, and I'm hoping that any of you who live in the area will come out and mix with this incredible slate of authors.

7 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Oh, how I wish I could be there!

Priya said...

Congratulations! I wish I could be there too.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! How exciting to be able to participate in that!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be there too!

LisaSam said...

Wow. That is an incredible line up. It will be such fun for you.
Congrats.

Lisa

Kelly H-Y said...

Oh, how I wish I lived closer!! Congrats!

Vivian Mahoney said...

The people in Wisconsin are so lucky! What a wonderful group of authors! I hope they'll send you out to the Boston area in the new year.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP