From my Kitchen/Scenes from Today's Meal

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

(blood oranges, red onions, cinnamon, mint, an orange dressing)

(wild rice, red pepper, anchovies, green onions, Italian parsley,
sherry vinegar, red wine vinegar, olive oil)

It was a good day. The turkey cooperated, the baby spinach was sweet, the blueberries and gorgonzola were on more than speaking terms. The brownies were moist. And the two dishes above were full of color and zest, but few calories.
Tomorrow I tackle the paella.

5 comments:

Beth F said...

I want to come to your house for dinner! We're having a quiet dinner tomorrow. I'm making one of my husband's favorite meals: my homemade pizza!

Melissa said...

Looks divine ... any chance we could have the blueberry/gorgonzola salad recipe? And the paella?

Maya Ganesan said...

You're making me hungry! :)

Woman in a Window said...

And to think
my hair smells of hamburgers...

Beth, enjoy every ounce of the holiday season, dear one.
love
erin

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP