Dangerous Neighbors ARCs arrive

Friday, February 19, 2010

Oh my gosh.

I was on the phone with a client. I was working. I was on the computer and the phone with a client. I was working. I noticed that there was sun outside, but I noticed nothing else, and so the UPS man surprised me today. He doesn't often, but today he did. Only now, opening the front door to gauge the weather do I discover this:

Dangerous Neighbors has arrived, in immaculate Advanced Reading Copy form.

Have I mentioned how much I love this Neil Swaab cover? And you should see the interior pages. The packaging like an object lesson in book art.

Thank you, Egmont USA!

20 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*drools*

Catherine Clark said...

This is an absolutely gorgeous cover! Squee!

From a fellow Egmontian.

Unknown said...

Woohoo! That's wonderful!

Julie P. said...

You should be thrilled. I know I am!!! It's gorgeous.

Tabitha said...

YAY!!!! Wow, you must be so excited. And that cover is absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations!!

bermudaonion said...

I'm thrilled for you! That cover is just gorgeous!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

How great is that! The cover is gorgeous. congrats

Rebecca Herman said...

oooh ARCs already, how exciting.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It's a lovely cover.

Staci said...

That cover is gorgeous...Congratulations!

Jeannine Atkins said...

I so so so love this cover. And I can't wait to read what's inside.

Cindy said...

Love the cover of it! So pretty!

Maya Ganesan said...

HUGE HUGE congrats, Beth!!!

p.s. the cover is my favorite of all time. (100% honest.)

Melissa said...

I have to say, I love all your covers!

Beth F said...

Wow, wow, wow. I hope you got a poster of the cover. I am so in love with it.

Bidisha said...

Wow. Congrats, Beth!
Looks awesome <33

Saints and Spinners said...

I am looking forward to reading this. I would want to read it even if the cover were wretched (which I'm glad it's not), but it does help that it looks so inviting.

Becca said...

This cover makes my eyes water with happiness. The book is beautiful (as are the words inside).

Congratulations!

Keris Stainton said...

Beautiful cover, Beth. Can't wait to read it.

Julia said...

What a cover. I love it.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP