Bookmarking Upcoming Events

Monday, March 29, 2010

I married an artist (have I mentioned this before?), and I have the privilege, on some occasions, of doing work with him.

I can also ask him, from time to time, if he can help me with little dreams of mine.

Today he fashioned a bookmark for me, featuring titles from recent years, all leading up to the Dangerous Neighbors release in August.

I'm going to print these now, and any of you who find me at Devon Barnes and Noble (April 13, 3:30), Fox Cities Book Festival (April 14th - 16th), Philly Book Festival (April 18th), Children's Book World (April 20, 7 PM), University of Pennsylvania alumni reading (May 15, 4 PM), Kelly Writers House in NYC (May 20), the Agnes Irwin workshop (May 25, all day), the BEA (May 27), the Book Bloggers Convention (May 28), or the Rutgers-Camden Writers Festival (June 25th) are welcome to one. Whew. I hope I got that list right.

In any case. I hope to see you.

12 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I want one of those! I'll be looking for you at BEA - for a bookmark and a hug!

Amy said...

It's so beautiful!!!! I can't wait to get one. ;)

Unknown said...

What a beautiful bookmark! Kudos to your husband. :)

Anna Lefler said...

This. Is. AWESOME.

I want a couple hundred, please.

XO

A.

Florinda said...

What a gorgeous bookmark! Unfortunately, I won't be at any of your events to get one. I'm very sad now :(.

Sherry said...

Definitely a winner. We're all clamoring to get our hands on one.

Hope you are feeling much better today, Beth.

Priya said...

I love the bookmark, and I wish I could attend the events! You have to come to Seattle sometime soon...

Rebecca Herman said...

Oh, I didn't know you were going to be at BEA and Bloggercon which I am going to! Awesome. are you going to be doing any signings at either event?

Crystal Fields said...

I'm somewhat new to this website and I'm glad I've found you! I honestly have never read a book you have written, but I found a snippet of one on Amazon only moments ago. I am delighted to say that your words are brilliant and reached me in a way few others have done. I look forward to becoming a fan of your writing, as I am already well on my way there. Good luck and nice bookmark!

Lenore Appelhans said...

It is lovely to be married to an artist, I agree!

pink dogwood said...

Wow - I love that bookmark. Wish I could stop by at one of the places you mentioned.

Beth F said...

Beautiful! I'm still hoping to be in Philly on April 18, but can't yet promise. Two self-employed people just can't plan that far in advance.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP