24th Annual Rutgers-Camden Summer Writers' Conference

Sunday, April 11, 2010

The exceedingly smart novelist-poet-critic-teacher Lisa Zeidner has invited me to join an exquisite cast of writers for the 24th Annual Rutgers-Camden Summer Writers' Conference. Running from June 21 through June 30th of this year and designed to be taken for either undergraduate or graduate credit (or a non-credit certificate), it features the writers Jewell Parker Rhodes, Brenda Shaughnessey, Daniel Bergner, Lisa Tracy, Stephen Dunn, Jonathan Dee, David Shields, Max Apple, Paul Lisicky, Mark Doty, Mat Johnson, Patrick Rosal, and Lisa herself, as well as yours truly.

I'll be there on June 25th, teaching creative nonfiction and doing a reading with the much-beloved Max Apple of the University of Pennsylvania.

I hope you'll join us. To register, or for more information, see the web site.

3 comments:

Crystal Fields said...

I would love to attend something like this! However, I live in Northern Kentucky, and we don't usually have anything as wonderful as this in my area. If I had the $$ I'd go to everything I could!

Anyway, this is awesome that you are getting so much exposure and getting out there! Thank you for being an inspiration to us all :)

If you have time for a quick response, I was wondering what is your favorite novel you've written?

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Think I reside a few too many states away!

reiko rizzuto said...

Say hi to Brenda and Pat for me. Sounds like fun.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP