Presbyterian News, Bermudaonion, Gratitude

Thursday, April 22, 2010

A few weeks ago, Bethany Furkin of Presbyterian News interviewed me for a story about The Heart is Not a Size and the trip many of us had taken to Juarez.  I was aware of myself talking too much and too fast, and I thought, after I hung up, about how hard a job listening can sometimes be.  I am deeply moved, then, to read Bethany's story, which focuses as well on the great work that Amy Robinson of Pasos de Fe continues to do down on the Juarez border.

I am also deeply grateful this morning to Bermudaonion.  That's all I'll say.

3 comments:

Julie P. said...

I am always guilty of not being able to listen because I'm always talking.

And, isn't Kathy the best?

bermudaonion said...

Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm grateful to you as well.

Kelly H-Y said...

What a moving review and interview ... I enjoyed it thoroughly, and can't wait to read the book ... it is 'up next', waiting patiently on my bedside table!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP