We're Having a Party! (and the BookPage review)

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

So this is actually a cake (can you believe that?) that the fine people at Clay's Creative Bakery made in preparation for the HEART party.  It made me smile when I picked it up just now.  Any of you who want a slice will need to call Children's Book World in Haverford, PA (610 642 6274) this afternoon and let them know that you are coming to the Elizabeth Mosier-orchestrated party, which begins tonight at 7 PM.

To make this gorgeous day even happier, a most talented and truly dear friend (we'll call her Em) just wrote to let me know about the BookPage review of HEART, which appears on page 30 in this week's edition.  It closes with this line, which means a lot to me:  "... The Heart is Not a Size will encourage teens to open their hearts (no matter their size) and give back to the Earth and its residents."

13 comments:

Julie P. said...

Love it! I just finished the book yesterday and it was wonderful.

Beth, you never disappoint!

Melissa said...

Oh my ... that cake is exquisite! Enjoy your cake, and your book launch too. :)

bermudaonion said...

Oh my gosh, that cake is gorgeous - it would be hard to cut it.

Elizabeth Mosier said...

That is the prettiest cake I have ever seen! Made my day -- see you tonight!

xo

holly cupala said...

What an immensely gorgeous cake for an equally gorgeous book! I wish I could make it to the party to celebrate with you. Sending love!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cake and gorgeous review! And perfect since Earth Day is so close. :)

Anonymous said...

wow what a cake! and what a wonderful line in the review!

Anna Lefler said...

Dang - now that's what I call a cake!

Have a BLAST at the party - I sure wish I could be there. I'm so happy for all the wonderful happenings flowing your way - I can't think of anyone who deserves them more than you!!

Bask, Baby!

XOXO

Anna

Maya Ganesan said...

Huge congratulations! You must be so proud...you deserve every moment of it :)

Sherry said...

Such a beautiful cake. We're all tasting some of its delight just seeing it. I can imagine the celebrating going on as I type. Cheers!

Beverley BevenFlorez said...

Congrats! The cake is lovely.

Beth F said...

Congratulations -- and look at that beautiful cake!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP