Traveling Library

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Over the next ten days, I'll be back and forth to New York City on behalf of a fundraiser for Penn, the BEA (thank you, Egmont, and can't wait to see any of you who may be there on Thursday, May 27th), and the Book Blogger Convention (thank you, Amy Riley).  Travel means time to read, and at the moment, I've got these books to choose from, thanks to some aggressive recent book buying:

On Whitman (Writers on Writers) by the extraordinary (in person and on the page) C.K. Williams

Old Friend from Far Away by Natalie Goldberg

The Glass Room by Simon Mawer

My Name is Mary Sutter by Robin Oliveira

Girl in Translation by Jean Kwok

6 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I can't wait to meet you! I hope I'm not too tongue-tied to speak.

Anonymous said...

Are you taking the books on paper or e-books?

Amy said...

I can't believe I finally get to meet you face to face next week!

I've read My Name is Mary Sutter. I really want to read Girl in Translation

Julie P. said...

I'm probably going to pack GIRL IN TRANSLATION! I hope to see you at BEA!

Maya Ganesan said...

Have a wonderful time on your trips!

Beth F said...

I've been wanting to read Mary Sutter.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP