On the docket: the week ahead

Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'll be around and about toward the end of this coming week.  Should you find yourself somewhere in the vicinity (see below), I hope you'll find my funny face and say hello.

Friday, June 25
Rutgers-Camden Summer Writer's Conference
Camden, NJ
12:00 - 1:00 Reading with Max Apple (open)
2:30 - 4:30  Workshop (closed)

Saturday, June 26
American Library Association Annual Conference
Washington, DC
3:30 - 4:30 Dangerous Neighbors Signing in the Egmont Booth

Sunday, June 27
American Library Association Annual Conference
Washington, DC
9:00 - 10:00 YALSA Coffee Klatch

6 comments:

Julie P. said...

San and I are heading down to ALA on Sunday so hopefully we'll see you!

Holly said...

i adore this picture of you!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture. :)

Becca said...

How I wish I could :)

I love that picture too!!

Vivian Mahoney said...

Oh, I wish I could go and meet you! Have fun!

septembermom said...

Wish I could meet you! Lovely picture of your smiling face :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP