Safe Harbors

Thursday, September 23, 2010

I want simply to say that, in this life, it is possible to know who your true friends are, and on this day I had the privilege of seeing or hearing from some of those whom I count dear.  The band of brilliant men at a favorite client company who make me feel welcome, who tell me their stories, who listen, absent all hierarchy.  Dear and beloved Reiko, who sends me light.  Sarah, who will meet me at the gym at the long day's end so that we can Cardio Jam our way to sanity (I need it more than she does; she keeps me company). My husband who, his injured hand so slowly recovering, decides to try to cook tonight.

The seas are rough.  I am grateful for safe harbors.

1 comments:

Kelly H-Y said...

So lovely ... those safe harbors are appreciated.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP