Still smooth sailing

Friday, September 3, 2010

I am happy to report (at 5:16 AM) that I have successfully awakened from the dream (nightmare) in which I arrived at a conference to give my Dangerous Neighbors talk with only my The Heart is Not a Size notes in hand.  One should be able to speak off the cuff about one's own books, you say?  Tell that to Beth, the nightmare dreamer.

Sidenote:  Melissa Firman, you may find it interesting that you were the one tasked with introducing me.  You did an excellent job.

2 comments:

KFP said...

That's a double nightmare: public speaking plus no notes. Can you say panic attack? Brain freeze? I'm shaking just thinking about it.

Julia said...

Oh my. Waking up from dreams can sometimes be so nice.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP