See you in Orlando (?)

Saturday, November 20, 2010

This is Thirtieth Street Station, Philadelphia, 'round midnight, snapped with my raspberry-colored SONY digital that is a lot happier taking wide angles than it will ever be deployed in an up-close shot.  I'll be taking that camera with me on my quick jaunt to the ALAN conference, in Orlando, and I'll also be taking my love of this city as I talk about Dangerous Neighbors on an historical fiction panel also featuring Susan Campbell Bartoletti and Jeanette Ingold.

(And once I see dear fellow Egmont USA author James Lecesne there's no telling what I'll be talking about!)

Maybe I'll find some of you there.  I hope so.

2 comments:

Anna Lefler said...

Have a wonderful (and safe) trip and a fantastic conference!

I wish I were going to meet you there, Beth.

They are lucky to have you.

XO

A.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP