Author of Florinda's Year

Saturday, January 8, 2011

I took this photograph from the fourteenth floor of an Atlantic City hotel two nights ago and said to myself, You won't be using this one until something really special happens.

This morning I woke to a note about something that is, to me, so very touching and special:  Florinda of The 3 R's Blog has named me her author of the year and cited The Heart is Not a Size as one of her two top young adult reads of 2010. 

Hearts are not, in the end, a size.  But mine is very full.  Thank you.

7 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations! I got to know Florinda when we were interview partners during the first BBAW and she is an amazing blogger. She's so smart and full of integrity.

Melissa said...

Florinda has good taste. And you? Have one gorgeous photo there.

Anna Lefler said...

Oh, that's fabulous! Totally deserved.

I just love Florinda...and not only because she has such great taste.

Congratulations!

XO

A.

Maya Ganesan said...

Congratulations! As Melissa said before me, Florinda has good taste. :)

(And what a lovely picture -- you've a beautiful skyline over there.)

Beth F said...

Amazing photograph.

Everyone should listen to Florinda.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and to Florinda for her great discernment.

The1stdaughter said...

Congratulations! Definitely well deserved! Florinda knows her stuff! You actually came up numerous times in my year end wrap up, including "The Book That Had the Greatest Impact on Me" & "Most Beautifully Written Book". You're fabulous, but I think you should already know that.

Here's the link in case you missed it: http://www.theresabook.com/2011/01/hodge-podge-end-of-year-survey-2010/

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP