stepping out (a few upcoming events)

Saturday, March 19, 2011

I am notoriously bad at looking too far ahead, but there are times when, well, I must.  And so, just now, my son tucked into a nearby room reading up on the six-day war, I survey the days ahead.

A few places I intend to be:

Thursday, March 31, 2011/The Willows/7 PM
Radnor High School Scholarship Fund 4th Annual Girls' Night Out (a talk, with photographs)

Saturday, April 9, 2011/Mt. Airy Kids' Literary Festival/Big Blue Marble Bookstore/3 PM
Reading/Talk with Kate Milford

Thursday, April 28, 2011/Conestoga High School/AM
Talk with Teachers/Talk with Students
Central League Writing Contest (closed to school participants and teachers)

Wednesday, May 25, 2011/Javitz Center/BEA/afternoon
Assorted Events

Friday, May 27, 2011
Agnes Irwin Writing Workshop

Saturday, June 25, 2011/Chanticleer Garden
A talk and luncheon with San Francisco's Fabulous (I call them that) Traveling Book Club
(with thanks to Kathye)

4 comments:

Anna Lefler said...

Okay, those shoes are just HAWT.

I want to be in the audience at one of your talks. Soon.

Cheers!

~ A.

Amy said...

I wish I could go to BEA this year and see you! Have fun!

The1stdaughter said...

Oh! I'm with Amy, I wish I could go this year! It's just not in the finances. Maybe you'll have to swing out West to visit Amy & I some time soon. :o)

Have a blast and make sure to rock those shoes. I LOVE them!

KFP said...

June 25 event: YAY! I didn't know they followed through on my recommendation of you. I'm so happy.--Kathye

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP