This utterly and completely made my pre-BEA day

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I strive, always, to give as much space as I can on this blog to the work of others; it's a community out here, and I'm privileged to share in it, don't ever want this blog to be too much about me.

But for this moment, on this day before I head off to the BEA, I revel in the generosity of There's A Book, which has called You Are My Only one of the most anticipated books of 2011, along with some other fine titles.

Check in later in the week at There's a Book for a YAMO giveaway.

And picture me dancing. Don't let any writer tell you any different: We do care, enormously, what our readers think, especially readers who have been as generous to our work as 1st Daughter has always been to mine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Anna Lefler said...

That's wonderful, Beth! And much deserved!

Have a fabulous time at BEA today...
wish I could be there to cheer you on!

XO

A.

The1stdaughter said...

Ahhh...Beth! I just love you and your books. It's absolutely been my most looked forward to book this year and you deserve every bit of attention you get for it.

xoxo

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP