This utterly and completely made my pre-BEA day

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I strive, always, to give as much space as I can on this blog to the work of others; it's a community out here, and I'm privileged to share in it, don't ever want this blog to be too much about me.

But for this moment, on this day before I head off to the BEA, I revel in the generosity of There's A Book, which has called You Are My Only one of the most anticipated books of 2011, along with some other fine titles.

Check in later in the week at There's a Book for a YAMO giveaway.

And picture me dancing. Don't let any writer tell you any different: We do care, enormously, what our readers think, especially readers who have been as generous to our work as 1st Daughter has always been to mine.


Anna Lefler said...

That's wonderful, Beth! And much deserved!

Have a fabulous time at BEA today...
wish I could be there to cheer you on!



The1stdaughter said...

Ahhh...Beth! I just love you and your books. It's absolutely been my most looked forward to book this year and you deserve every bit of attention you get for it.


  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by 2008

Back to TOP