The biggest bubble in the...world?

Thursday, June 16, 2011








When we were younger, my mathematically minded brother was at times focused on the art of bubble making. He had a knack for the thing, could turn a dash of Ivory soap into an effervescence. Bubble art mattered. So did bubble largesse.

He--you, dear brother--may have met your competition. I present this young man to you now--his process and his product--because I am just that kind of sister, and because this is just that kind of blog--literary, erudite, and highly informative about the most important things.

6 comments:

Q said...

You took that picture at just the right moment.

Melissa Sarno said...

:-O Holy moly. I have to have one of those contraptions.

Saints and Spinners said...

My youngest brother would have loved this! He was obsessed with bubble-blowing.

patti.mallett_pp said...

Love it, Beth! My assistant, when I taught Pre-school, could rival this guy. She was a genius with the Bubble-Maker. The kids adored them, and her! Fun to know your brother has the Gift!!

Janice Kephart said...

That is gorgeous. Have you ever heard about the Bubble Show on Broadway... the entire show is HUGE bubbles. I wanted to see it in January but I ended up not having the time.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP