Book Blogger Appreciation Week: An Honor and, yes, an Appreciation

Monday, August 29, 2011

Now that the Book Bloggers Appreciation Week long-list nominees have been announced, I want to thank the organizers of this event and the cast of nominators for placing Beth Kephart Books into consideration for best Published Author Blog alongside the blogs of Maggie Stiefvater, Veronica Roth, and Beth Revis. I am honored to share this platform with them.  I also celebrate those who have been nominated in categories ranging from Best Audiobook Blog and Classics Book Blog to Kidlit Book Blog, Historical Fiction Book Blog, Literary Fiction Book Blog, and Young Adult Book Blog, among others. I encourage you all to take a look at the lists and to visit those blogs to which you have not already traveled.

Those bright lights who organize this event do it for no other reason than to celebrate those who are passionate about reading and books.  Where, I ask you, would we be without them?

2 comments:

Melissa Sarno said...

Actually, you probably don't know this. Two years ago I was asked to judge for BBAW. I read about 100 book blogs. And one of them (the lovely Miss Amy Riley) led me to your blog!

Wendy said...

Well said, Beth - and congratulations to you. I so thoroughly enjoy your blog - it is one I read every day and never miss...a well deserved honor.

I love the BBAW nomination lists - every year I find more great blogs to follow through it!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP