Crossroads School for Arts and Sciences and The Heart Is Not a Size

Sunday, August 14, 2011

I admit, I've had one of those what-am-I-doing-with-my-life? days.

So when my friend Anna Lefler sent me this photograph just now from all the way across the country with the words, "It was just like this at B&N—I didn't touch the display," I decided (a nano-second) that I would put the picture on my blog.

I had no idea that THE HEART IS NOT A SIZE is a summer reading choice in sunny California.  But I am glad and very grateful to know now that it is.

4 comments:

Beth F said...

How cool is that? Congrats.

Anna Lefler said...

Woot! It was such a nice thing to see that in the store yesterday!

Greetings from the Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica...and cheers!

XO

A.

smoki2 said...

Wow! I think I had a dream about that happening to one of my books, once (or a million times). Congratulations. Thanks for posting the picture. It gives me hope.

Beth Kephart said...

Thanks, everyone! And smoki2: Keep the faith!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP