Dr. Radway's Sarsaparilla Resolvent, a test image

Monday, September 5, 2011

Between a lot of work and a lousy flu, I've been at work on yet another read through of my Dangerous Neighbors prequel, Dr. Radway's Sarsaparilla Resolvent.  My talented husband and business partner has, meanwhile, been at work on the illustrations. 

From within the heat of this fury (and fever), then, I share with you an early fragment from the sketches in progress.

It's all going off to my agent, Amy Rennert, today.

4 comments:

Melissa Sarno said...

Feel better Beth. This is wonderful news. You are finished. And this illustration...it is beautiful.

KFP said...

Oh, yes. Wonderful sketch. Compelling.

Anonymous said...

Powerful--what a great combo of talents, yours and your h's.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP