early morning reader thank you's

Monday, October 24, 2011

Because of my strict No Google Beth policy, I have failed, over the last few weeks to thank some extraordinarily kind people.  I would like to do that now.

Lizzy Burns, the New Jersey librarian who writes the wickedly intelligent A Chair, A Fireplace, & A Tea Cozy, for her tremendous empathy toward in the character Emmy, in this review. 

Sixteen year-old Brianna M., of the School Library Journal Sneak Peak Review team, for giving me a first sense for how a teen reader might feel about You Are My Only, here.

Nicole B., for her continuing kindness toward me and my books, with this review at Linus's Blanket.

Valerie B., of Woven Myst, who sent a Facebook message to me so early on and gave me hope at a time when I had not yet heard from other readers, here.

4 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Have you seen Random Acts of Reading? It's a blog written by Random House Kids' sales reps. They gave a shout out to You Are My Only this morning.

KFP said...

So I guess you don't want to do Google Alerts, where you aren't technically googling your name but you will get an email whenever your name or book title or whatever words you want searched show up on the internet . . .

Beth Kephart said...

knowing that I could do that, KFP, but I just don't want to know that much about myself.

And bermudaonion — thank you. It meant a lot to see that from the Random House sales team.

Anonymous said...

And so well deserved.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP