Topic: A.S. King

Friday, October 7, 2011



This post, it's going to be short.  It's going to send you boomeranging out of here. 

Topic:  A.S. King. 

You want to know how much I love her and her books, read my thoughts on priceless Vera Dietz here.

You want to get an insight into her really fine, capital B Brave mind, read this interview with Booking Mama. 

You want to see the best YA book trailer I have seen this year, last year, maybe other years, too?  It's just sitting there, up there, waiting for you.

A week from now, I'm going to go buy my own copy of Ants, get it signed by the King herself. 

It's just something you do, when you like good books.

 

2 comments:

Julie P. said...

Thanks for the link! Like you, Amy is truly a gift. She's not only a great person but also an incredible writer!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP