Topic: A.S. King

Friday, October 7, 2011

This post, it's going to be short.  It's going to send you boomeranging out of here. 

Topic:  A.S. King. 

You want to know how much I love her and her books, read my thoughts on priceless Vera Dietz here.

You want to get an insight into her really fine, capital B Brave mind, read this interview with Booking Mama. 

You want to see the best YA book trailer I have seen this year, last year, maybe other years, too?  It's just sitting there, up there, waiting for you.

A week from now, I'm going to go buy my own copy of Ants, get it signed by the King herself. 

It's just something you do, when you like good books.



Julie P. said...

Thanks for the link! Like you, Amy is truly a gift. She's not only a great person but also an incredible writer!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by 2008

Back to TOP