A Little You Are My Only News

Friday, December 9, 2011

I've never been to Brazil, but I have longed to go.  For the time being, You Are My Only is going in my stead, thanks to the good work of Amy Rennert and the Jenny Meyer Literary Agency, Inc.  Brazilian-Portuguese rights to the book have been sold to Novo Conceito.

You Are My Only also, as many of you know, went into a third U.S. printing this week.  For that enormous bit of good fortune, I have the world of generous bloggers and independent booksellers (and of course Darcy Jacobs, of Family Circle) to thank. Thanks today especially to Serena Agusto-Cox, who placed You Are My Only on the D.C. Literature Examiner gift book buying guide.  Check out the entire list for some spectacular recommendations from a very fine reader.

I thank you all.  From the bottom of my heart, I do.

Many thanks, too, to Elizabeth Law of Egmont USA, for being the bearer of good news.

4 comments:

Amy said...

That's so great Beth! I didn't know about the third printing but that's wondeful. :) It's a book that deserves to be widely read.

Serena said...

Wonderful. I'm so glad it will be in Brazil, even if you haven't been. I would love to go...though the Portuguese is so different from the little I know.

You are more than welcome for the mention in the D.C. Literature Examiner list. I had a hard time narrowing down my list for the article.

Michael G-G said...

After London, Rio? (After all, they are both upcoming Olympic cities...)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting and so deserved.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP