The Proust Smackdown (Clooney, Damon, Craig, Vanity Fair)

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Just a questionnaire, a magazine spread (Vanity Fair, February 2012).  But don't these responses tell you everything?

What is your idea of perfect happiness?

Clooney: Laughter
Damon:  My children, happy and within an arm's length
Craig: Awake at dawn with nothing to do.

What is the quality you most like in a man?

Clooney: Loyalty
Damon: Honesty
Craig: A good mustache

What is the quality you most like in a woman?

Clooney: Kindness
Damon: Honesty
Craig: A good mustache

How would you like to die?

Clooney: With dignity
Damon: Peacefully, surrounded by people I love and who love me
Craig: Quickly


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those answers are quite telling - especially stacked on top of each other like that! I loved Damon's answer about perfect happiness - I knew I liked him.... :)

Rosella Eleanor LaFevre said...

I love the Proust questionnaire. My copy of this issue came in the mail yesterday. I can't wait to sit down and read the whole thing.

KFP said...

Now I like Matt Damon more than ever.

Serena said...

I love the first answer from Clooney. I agree...laughter is wonderful and happiness....and that could come from anything -- family, friends, life...I think we all need laughter.

Thanks for sharing these

Kelly Simmons said...

Great post! I mean Proust. I mean post.

Beth Kephart said...

I am a Damon/Clooney fan myself. And sometimes you just gotta answer the question.

Florinda said...

Hmm, I detect a little bit of attitude there from Daniel Craig...but my love for Mr. Clooney and Mr. Damon remains undiminished.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP