The Publishing Perspectives Profile (In anticipation of the Children's Book Conference)

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Poor Dennis Abrams of Publishing Perspectives!  He was given the task of interviewing me, and it was one of those days when I was talking too fast about, well, everything.  That Dennis was able to create this beautiful profile for Publishing Perspectives says much about his talent for deep listening and fine cohesion. I am grateful, and I am so looking forward to the Publishing Perspectives Children's Book Conference, to be held on May 31st at the Scholastic Headquarters in New York City, where I'll be joining Peter Brown, John Rocco, and Raina Telgemeier on a panel Dennis moderates.  Earlier in the day, conference participants will meet Pamela Paul, Jenny Brown, Roger Sutton, David Levithan, Ken Wright, Rosemary Stimola, and Erica Rand Silverman, among others.

I hope to find some of you there.  And, again, thank you, Dennis.

2 comments:

Serena said...

I hope you have a great time in NYC...one of my favorite places. Sounds like you'll be in good company

Anonymous said...

Roosters make great pictures!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP