this is what my husband does: real art

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

We live in a small house, a cottage, really, surrounded by growing things.  Out in the back is an old two-story shack (a garage, in the old days, when cars were super slim) and that is where my husband works.

Most of the time I don't know what he is doing.  He prefers that I not ask, and so I let him be.  But I'm always very happy when he sends me some of his work, and I'm even happier when he lets me share it here.

Today I received this gift over email.  This is not a photograph.  Every fold of fabric, every board of floor, every shadow was modeled with 3D software.

This is what my husband does.

4 comments:

Serena said...

it looks like a photograph..how cool.

patti.mallett_pp said...

I would love to know how that works. Very cool indeed!!

Caroline Starr Rose said...

Lovely! Very Van Allsburg-ish.

Anonymous said...

How impressive.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP