Family Circle and Small Damages (blessed)

Monday, July 2, 2012

A long time ago I drew the conclusion that I was luckier than any girl had the right to be.

Today, proof absolute with these heart-expanding words from Family Circle Executive Editor Darcy Jacobs.  She uses them to recommend Small Damages to her associate editor, Celia, in the August issue of the magazine. Darcy's goodness to me is unparalleled.  I don't have the words.

A million thanks to Jessica Shoffel at Philomel, who does her job so exquisitely well, and to Tamra Tuller, who chose to read my book when it arrived at the old slush pile two years ago.  What an adventure we have had since then.

Kephart is a linguistic Midas—everything she puts to paper is golden, including this gem.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

And every word true! Congratulations!

Serena said...

That is so great! Congrats!

The1stdaughter said...

How exciting! I'm so happy for you! I'll have to look for this in my copy. :o)

Maya Ganesan said...

Yes! And so true! Congrats!

Kelly Simmons said...

Congrats! Just ducking in to say hello and pat you on your little brilliant head.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP