three facts about tomorrow

Friday, July 27, 2012


1) I will get to Body Combat because I have failed to Zumba all week long, because I have eaten too much, because I have been at this desk pounding, pounding, but even my fingers are fatter than they were.

2) I will see beautiful Katherine at her wedding shower, even though I couldn't resist and bought her something not on the shower list.  Katherine, I had to, and I hope you love it.  (It's just so you.)  I will also see, at this same event, Katherine's beautiful sister, Carolyn, and their mother, Jane, and the next day I will see them all again, at St. John's Presbyterian Church, where we will be honoring Reverend Victor Wilson, standing in our pulpit one last time before retirement.  It is a very special weekend.  Want to see how special this bride-to-be is? Read her blog Newlie.  Find out how to smash some strawberries.

3) I will be driving, mid-shower, lightning speed but hopefully sans lightning, to Books a Million in Exton, PA, where I'll be hanging out between 1:30 and 3:00, should anyone want to stop by and talk about Spain, weather, paella, mysterious boys, Katherine's shower (just kidding, Katherine!), or a novel titled Small Damages.  The exact address:  298 Exton Square, Exton, PA 19341.  Perhaps I'll see some of you there.  Laura Schibinger, Books a Million GM, I have one thing to say to you:  Dancing will only make it better.  That's how dancing works.


1 comments:

Amy Mak said...

I would like to talk about Spain (I tried to convince my husband to move there this spring) but alas, I am in New Hampshire. Best of luck. I would love to read some of your books!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP