Marisa Tomei and the Hula Hoop: What is making me happy this morning.

Friday, September 21, 2012

marisahoop viral from Lisa Leone on Vimeo.
Yesterday afternoon, as you know, I had the great pleasure of talking with Lisa Leone about the uber-fabulous YoungArts program, in which I'll be participating this coming January as a Master Teacher.  Lisa is a great artist in her own right—a photographer and cinematographer.

Those of you who love Coney Island and roller skating (and Marisa Tomei) will want to watch this Lisa Leone short film.  Those of you who remember hula hooping your way through summer evenings (and who love Marisa Tomei) will want to watch the film above.

Obviously, I just watched them both.

5 comments:

Serena said...

I love that she is hula hooping with an ice cream cone!

patti.mallett_pp said...

I have long loved Marissa Tomei. She's so rich in life-force. That was fun!!

And the Coney Island video was quite interesting! I hope their dream can be brought to fruition. Thanks for sharing!

LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY YOU - except that Luck has nothing to do with it. :)

KFP said...

Marisa Tomei = so cute.

Unknown said...

I am a YoungArts finalist for Creative Nonfiction for 2013, and I absolutely love hula hooping! I've been hooping for about a year and a half and I'm happy to see that I share my passion with others in the professional field.

Unknown said...

I am a Young Arts Finalist in Creative Nonfiction for 2013, and I absolutely love hula hooping. I've been hooping for about a year and a half now, and I'm happy to see that I share my passion with workers in the professional fields.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP