the idea would be

Monday, September 24, 2012

to turn things off for awhile, to really and quite honestly let them go.  to sink into the ideas I'm having, the story within me, the passion that has surged. something big has surged.

not sexy, racy, headline-grabby, self-authenticating, selfish.  not necessarily commercial, not necessarily not commercial, not winning or at least not slanted to win, not hoping for winning, not hoping for fame, not needing it. 

the idea would be not to have to explain, not to have to apologize, not to have to compensate for stealing this hour for myself, or that one, not to have to worry if it all works out later, only to enjoy working it out for right now.

that's what the idea would be.

5 comments:

Becca said...

Sounds like a good one to me.

Anonymous said...

That is a very good idea. I am completely submerged. Between writing and fall festivals and 2 kids starting new schools I have given up on the blogosphere....temporarily. I'll be back.

Missy K said...

This sounds like a grand idea!

Serena said...

no need to apologize at all.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP