Dr. Radway's Sarsaparilla Resolvent arrives (as galley pages)

Thursday, October 25, 2012

It's been quite a week here, as proof pages for both Handling the Truth and Dr. Radway's Sarsaparilla Resolvent arrive.  Over the next few days I'll turn my attention to the second, my 1871 prequel to Dangerous Neighbors, which features Eastern State Penitentiary, Baldwin Locomotive Works, Schuylkill River races, George Childs, a famous murder, and a boy named William who rescues animals for a living.

This book also features illustrations by William Sulit and a book design by Elizabeth Parks (and copy editing by my blogger friend Quinn Colter).  It will be released this coming March from New City Community Press/Temple University.

5 comments:

Serena said...

Wonderful...I cannot wait to see the book in person...I've waited so long...or so it seems. :)

Beth Kephart said...

Can't wait to share it, Serena!!

Nicole said...

iGreat illustration! I'm doing research on Eastern State Pen right now myself for a short story. I love their research coordinator--she's a real treasure trove of information.

Liviania said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the final product!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Two books at once!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP