Iconic Roma, and the trip ends

Sunday, October 7, 2012

I went as far as my body would take me. My body finally revolted, crashed. An all-system failure. But before that happened, there was this long walk through and between ancient things, baby christenings, more weddings.

Tomorrow, home. I will resume my reporting on books I love, thoughts that overwhelm, people whose dreams I support. Sometimes there will be typos. You will, I hope, not mind. That is what enthusiasm looks like sometimes.

Thank you for embracing this photo tour in the meantime. It was so much more fun with you along.




KFP said...

Sorry you have had to leave yet glad you are returning home, and to here, when you are ready. Happy recovery, and unpacking...and debriefing. I suspect your head is swimming with all you saw, heard, tasted, smelled and felt. I know you will make good use of it.

Kimberley Griffiths Little said...

Rest, my dear. I imagine your dreams will be very full of so many images and sounds and smells. :-)

Becca said...

An incredibly beautiful place. I can only imagine how it has set your imagination whirling!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP