Iconic Roma, and the trip ends

Sunday, October 7, 2012


I went as far as my body would take me. My body finally revolted, crashed. An all-system failure. But before that happened, there was this long walk through and between ancient things, baby christenings, more weddings.

Tomorrow, home. I will resume my reporting on books I love, thoughts that overwhelm, people whose dreams I support. Sometimes there will be typos. You will, I hope, not mind. That is what enthusiasm looks like sometimes.

Thank you for embracing this photo tour in the meantime. It was so much more fun with you along.


 

 

3 comments:

KFP said...

Sorry you have had to leave yet glad you are returning home, and to here, when you are ready. Happy recovery, and unpacking...and debriefing. I suspect your head is swimming with all you saw, heard, tasted, smelled and felt. I know you will make good use of it.

Kimberley Griffiths Little said...

Rest, my dear. I imagine your dreams will be very full of so many images and sounds and smells. :-)

Becca said...

An incredibly beautiful place. I can only imagine how it has set your imagination whirling!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP