One week from today I'll be in Miami

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

with the 24 young writers who have kept me company through these winter days with their wild and teach-worthy responses to three prompts I'd sent out just before Christmas on behalf of the National YoungArts Foundation.  The young writers will be in Miami starting Sunday; their workshops will begin the next day.   By the time I arrive on Wednesday night there will be a lit revolution stirring.

I want to be there for the revolution.

3 comments:

patti.mallett_pp said...

Where are you meeting? (I will so be living vicariously....)

Book Dragon said...

my first thought was Ragnar?

Enjoy your revolution!

Jennifer R. Hubbard said...

I wish I could be a fly on that wall!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP