headed to California and other bookish events

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Friends of this blog know how much I love California—the sun, the ocean cliffs, the people. I was so happy, therefore, to be invited to conduct a memoir workshop at the great BookPassage in Corte Madera. I'll be out there in early September, and I'd love to see you there. The details are here, below, along with a few other events that have cropped up in the meantime—events that will touch on everything from Small Damages, Dangerous Neighbors, and Dr. Radway's Sarsaparilla Resolvent to memoir writing, Philadelphia, and the boutique marketing communications firm I run.

Please join us if you can.

March 22, 2013, 5 - 7 PMPost-Penn Perspectives Panel
Sweeten Alumni House
University of Pennsylvania

Philadelphia, PA

March 24, 2013, 1 - 4

No-Foolin' Mega-Signing At Books of Wonder
New York, New York
For Details click here.

April 10, 2013, 7 PM
Feature Author Book Club Dinner
Harleysville Books
Harleysville, PA


May 22, 2013, 2 PM 

Strange and Familiar Places in YA Fiction (a panel)
Drexel University Week of Writing

Philadelphia, PA

July 27, 2013, 3:30 - 5:00 PM

 Launching Small Damages paperback/Memoir Workshop
with Debbie Levy
Hooray for Books
Old Town Alexandria, VA

August 6, 2013
Launching Handling the Truth
with a memoir workshop
Free Library of Philadelphia
(details to come)

Philadelphia, PA

September 7, 2013, 10 AM - noon
BookPassage Memoir Workshop
51 Tamal Vista Blvd.
Corte Madera, CA 94925


October 20, 2013
Talking Memoir with Linda Joy Myers @
Rosemont College
(details to come)

4 comments:

Serena said...

Looks like the Alexandria event is on a Saturday! I may just make the trip to see you!

Jeanie Ashburn said...

I went to Amazon to see if I could find "Truth" -- not realizing its publication date is a ways off -- but was able to pre-order it.

Amy said...

whaaat. I wish that was closer to me :/

Florinda said...

I've been meaning to respond to this for days (and I'll e-mail you as soon as I can), but right now, I just had to tell you that I may need to figure out a way to get up to Northern California for that workshop--good thing it's on a Saturday!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP