at the end of this week...

Friday, April 5, 2013

I'm a year older, my students threw me a surprise party, my son has left Philadelphia, another student got good publishing news and another won a Fulbright, my son has moved across the river from New York City (those bruises you see? that's me, after lugging many boxes many many blocks in a lovely town that has no parking and very narrow streets; that smile? my son is so happy), three client projects are done, one book proposal has been submitted, one 800-word piece for the Inquirer took fourteen hours (yep, I'm slowing down, folks), Tamra sent me a card that I love, love, love, and Kelly and I took a beautiful walk.

Now off to see "The Trip to Bountiful" with my father.

We do what we do.

3 comments:

Serena said...

Sounds like another full week filled with opportunity, joy, and maybe even a bit of emptiness -- though happy emptiness. Your son will do great...

Kelly Simmons said...

Thank you for the walk and conversation-- much needed. And guess what? 10,000 steps. "you have exceeded your daily goal"

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP