I can't show you my students, but I can show you/tell you this

Tuesday, April 2, 2013


They have huge hearts and great talent. They make me laugh and they work hard. They pay attention to one another. They let the learning in.

Today they surprised me with a birthday celebration and magnificent card (you guys!) and made me cry (again). Forever and ever, 135.302. Forever and ever and ever.

Thank you, my students, and thank you dear provocateuring friends Karen Rile and Jamie-Lee Josselyn. And thank you Trey Popp and Maggie Ercolani and Nabil Mehta, who joined us in our final hour and made the party finer.

I will sleep well tonight.

4 comments:

Katrina said...

Those are beautiful hands. And what a gift! Sounds as if the giving and loving go both ways. The best!

Melissa Sarno said...

How super cool this is! Yay yay for a happy celebration. I like your blue nail polish : )

Beth Kephart said...

Ah, thank you, everyone. And I must correct the record. Those lovely hands do not belong to me. They belong to one of the Fine Fifteen.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP