Headed to NYC on June 23rd, with Dr. Radway and Small Damages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013


Let's be honest: My dear Dr. Radway has had a bit of a rocky distribution start, leaving this writer on the wrong side of brokenhearted. All of which has made me even more grateful for the beautiful reviews, for the uplift of friendship, and for those who have believed in this story. I wrote this book over a period of five years. William, its protagonist, is as real and dear to me as any of my neighbors. And his Philadelphia is my Philadelphia, a city I will always love.

One of those true believers is Peter Glassman, the Man Behind Books of Wonder, that rousing New York City bookstore that hosts the very best in children's and YA. I'll be there, on the afternoon of June 23rd, with both Dr. Radway and Small Damages, and I'd love to say hello, if you happen to be passing by. Come meet us from 1 through 3.

I'll be joined by this fantastic group of writers:

LISA JAHN-CLOUGH Nothing But Blu
LEILA HOWLAND Nantucket Blue
BETH KEPHART Dr. Radway's Sarsaparilla Resolvent
Small Damages
ALLEN ZADOFF Boy Nobody
JAQUELINE GREEN Truth or Dare
LOIS METZGER A Trick of the Light
TONYA HURLEY Precious Blood

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray for NYC and the wisdom of a book store owner.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP