and now for some professional ballroom dancing (and headed to VA)

Saturday, July 27, 2013


... featuring my friends Jean Paul and Lana Rossi, who were also featured in the movie The Silver Linings Playbook. Sometimes I even dance with Jean. I don't dance anything like that.

I'm off to Alexandria, VA, to Hooray for Books, to talk about truth and fiction with Debbie Levy, whose new book, The Imperfect Spiral, just arrived here last night. I've read the first twenty-five pages this morning and I'd do anything to stick around and finish. It's just that good. I'll write of it when I can.

Alexandria, VA, marks the first time I will see the Small Damages paperback and Handling the Truth in a store. My niece Claire will join us. It will be a special day.

3 comments:

Serena said...

I cannot wait for the event. i love these ballroom dancing videos.

Sarah Allen said...

Wow, that dancing is so cool! Love it :) I hope the event goes super, super well! I'm sure it will :)

Sarah Allen
(From Sarah, with Joy)

Kelly Simmons said...

Good luck at your event -- sorry I couldn't go after all.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP