Handling the Truth: Jilly Joy and Chippy Present the Book Trailer

Sunday, July 7, 2013

So here we are. Book trailer time. I didn't know what to do until I heard Jilly Joy and Chippy having this conversation in the forest. I'm hoping they are still so absorbed in their private conversation that they'll never know of this uber-secret video recording.

More on Handling the Truth (the book, the early reviews, writing exercises, student work, books I love) can be found here. Handling will be released as an original paperback by Gotham on August 6th.

And it really does glow in the dark.


Katrina said...

Brilliant -- and as creatively compelling as the amazing book that inspired this conversation. Love it, Beth! Bravo,

Jennifer R. Hubbard said...

"Totally, ridiculously dangerous."


Serena said...

And...I'm so looking forward to this event:

July 27, 2013, 3:30 - 5:00 PM
Launching Small Damages paperback/Memoir Workshop
with Debbie Levy
Hooray for Books
Old Town Alexandria, VA

Janice Kephart said...

Nice little marketing moment... trippy and it works!

Life Tools said...

I found it at the Southworth Library in Dartmouth MA yesterday. Have fallen into it, and don't quite know how to climb out.

KB said...

I found this book yesterday evening at the Southworth Library in Dartmouth MA. We had gone out to capture sunset photos over the water. I have fallen into the book,and happily do not want to climb out out. Thank you! Kathleen

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP