Handling the Truth: Jilly Joy and Chippy Present the Book Trailer

Sunday, July 7, 2013


So here we are. Book trailer time. I didn't know what to do until I heard Jilly Joy and Chippy having this conversation in the forest. I'm hoping they are still so absorbed in their private conversation that they'll never know of this uber-secret video recording.

More on Handling the Truth (the book, the early reviews, writing exercises, student work, books I love) can be found here. Handling will be released as an original paperback by Gotham on August 6th.

And it really does glow in the dark.

7 comments:

Katrina said...

Brilliant -- and as creatively compelling as the amazing book that inspired this conversation. Love it, Beth! Bravo,

Jennifer R. Hubbard said...

"Totally, ridiculously dangerous."

:-D

Serena said...

And...I'm so looking forward to this event:

July 27, 2013, 3:30 - 5:00 PM
Launching Small Damages paperback/Memoir Workshop
with Debbie Levy
Hooray for Books
Old Town Alexandria, VA

Janice Kephart said...

Nice little marketing moment... trippy and it works!

Life Tools said...

I found it at the Southworth Library in Dartmouth MA yesterday. Have fallen into it, and don't quite know how to climb out.

KB said...

I found this book yesterday evening at the Southworth Library in Dartmouth MA. We had gone out to capture sunset photos over the water. I have fallen into the book,and happily do not want to climb out out. Thank you! Kathleen

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP