I said I was getting stupider. They said:

Monday, July 29, 2013

I recommend Kale.

No comprende.

I've heard both sugar and fish boost brain power. The choice is yours.

Only chocolate will help.

Carrot juice with a beet thrown in.

Dark chocolate covering pomegranates.

Last night, after putting color on my hair, I wrapped my head in Cling Wrap. It seemed to light up my brain. Just a thought.

INSPIRATION—watch a documentary!

Read hate mail. Makes you feel infinitely more virtuous and intelligent. But since I doubt you get any, I'll be happy to lend you some of mine.

(Must comment now: I write out of love, toward love. Of course I get hate mail.)

I agree with the chocolate thing totally, but there is also a "medical food," L-methyl folate, or Deplin by brand name which is thought to make neurotransmitters work better. It's an rx but not a drug, whatever that means.
Hashtag: When Facebook is your Friend.

2 comments:

Serena said...

Glad to be of service!

patti.mallett_pp said...

LOL - my secret is out.

The truth is that Stupid YOU will never be. Bone weary, yes. But that has a whole new slew of "fixes," like the "No" word and bedtime. (wink, wink)

Love you, xoxo

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP